Keeping our guests and staff healthy is our #1 priority. To make your visit as safe as possible we commit to the following:
As the COVID -19 situation continues to evolve, we will provide updated information as we get closer to the 2020-21 ski season. Winter ski vacations are supposed to be a fun opportunity to connect with friends, family and the outdoors. We understand that traveling and vacationing will be a different experience this year from years past and hope to work with you to meet you and your parties’ needs. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you feel more safe and secure while you plan your winter travels. As of now we have the following policies:
- Masks are currently REQUIRED by county mandate.
- We ask guests wear masks during the boot fitting and any time our staff is in guests close proximity or lodging.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath), please let us know immediately and we will refund your deposit.
- No shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Please maintain 6 ft of social distance at all times.
- For the protection of our customers and staff, please use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any concerns at anytime.
The Elite Team